LG 65UH7700 or Vizio P65-C1? New TV's and unsure what people think.

• Hi all,
    I am looking to purchase a new 65" TV for around $2000-$2500 and after visiting Best Buy and looking online i have found two I like. They are the new LG 65UH7700 and the 2016 P65-C1 which I believe is exclusive to Best Buy for some time.

As these are both new TV's I cant seem to find users reviews on them. I have read a few expert reviews but they make both TV's sound great.

Would love to hear from you if you have one of these TV's or if you suggest which one to go for.

Thanks,

Joe

• Can you point me to the expert reviews you found on the 65UH7700?

• Hello FarenKo, without a doubt I'd suggest you go for the 2016 65 inch Vizio P-Series you mention in your comment. This is by far the better of these two TVs and is one of the best LCD HDR 4K TVs we've seen so far in 2016. For one thing, it offers a high quality HDR display that includes superb wide color gamut, high peak brightness, superbly strong black levels and some of the best contrast we've seen in any 2016 4K TVs with LCD backlighting. Furthermore, the P-Series 2016 smart platform, SmartCast, is much better than its 2015 and 2014 cousins were. Here is our review of the P-Series.

The LG model is not nearly as sharp in its specs and as seems to be typical of LG, the company has not put nearly enough attention into quality on this mid-range 2016 LCD 4K TV.

http://4k.com/tv/vizio-p-series-2016-4k-hdr-ultra-hd-tv-review-p50-c1-p55-c1-p65-c1-p75-c1/